How it works?
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high-quality profile.
Key deadlines are the following:
- Registration: 12nd April - 17th May
- Meeting selection: 22nd April - 20th May
- Event selection: meetings must be accepted
- Event: 21st - 22nd May
- Languages: English / Spanish
- Cost: this brokerage event is free of charge
1. Online registration
I. Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
- The attendance to the whole DES 2019 event, participants need to register in this link:https://www.des-madrid.com/visit/visitors-2019/ if you are EEN client please ask for a promotion code.
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
Your cooperation profile is your business card. Write high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High-quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
III. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
- IPR recommendations for Brokerage Events
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.